Nutripak is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. That is why we stand by our iron-clad quality guarantee that If by any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date. (Must be undamaged in original packaging.)
- You may return new, unopened, unused items within 30 days for a full refund less shipping and handling.
- We may still approve your returns after 30 days at our own discretion, given the products have not been used. However, we may not be able to refund your payment method, in which case we will issue you store credit.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer, unless we’ve made a mistake in fulfilling your order.
- Upon receiving your email request for a Return or Exchange, a Customer Service Representative will email you return instructions with the address on where you need to ship your item back to.
- All return items must be in “re-sellable condition” ** to qualify for a return or exchange.
- Certain types of goods are exempt from being returned. Giftcards cannot be returned.
- Once we receive your returned item, it will be examined to determine if it is in re-sellable condition. Please allow up to 7 business days for inspection and processing of the returned item.
- If the item is re-sellable, a refund will be issued to your credit card (minus the original shipping fees) within 30 days of receiving your returned item.
- A restocking fee may apply to your return. If your order consists of more than 10 items, a 10% restocking fee will apply. It takes a considerable amount of time for us to pull orders consisting of many items. Restocking fees are charged to cover the cost of pulling, then putting back the order into our physical inventory.
- If the item is found not to be in re-sellable condition, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to notify you of the inspection. Items that are not re-sellable will be shipped back to you, at your request.
** Note about “re-sellable condition”: Items must be clean, unused, undamaged and returned in original packaging, with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Items displaying excessive wear are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any questions or would like to check the status of a return, please email us at email@example.com.
Every effort is made to ensure that you receive products free from manufacturer’s defects. However, if you receive a product that is defective, you must report this problem within 3 days of receipt using the notification procedure outlined above.
Please follow these instructions to qualify for a return or exchange: 1) Send a request form to our support team either by email Nutripakkii@gmail.com or with the form below. Please include the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Order Number
- Name of the product you are returning
- Reason for the return
NOTE: To expedite your return request, please be sure to include all information above in your email. Otherwise, your refund/exchange could be delayed. Within 2 business days, a Customer Service representative will email you instructions for returning your item. (returns without submitting a request not will be accepted)
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 – COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com